Monday, March 2, 2009

Being a Big Boy

As I mentioned in my earlier post, Camp is now using his "big boy stroller." We have a wonderful stroller that my sweet parents bought us. The regular stroller seat comes off and the carrier attaches. So far we have only been using the stroller with the carrier attached since he is so young, but the other day we busted out the regular stroller seat... I call it the "big boy stroller!" 

We went for a long walk and he lasted much 
longer then he would have in the carrier. He seemed pretty unsure of this new found freedom at first, but soon was all smiles! I am not sure who was happier... Camp or Piper! Our poor dog was pretty excited to be going for a walk again. I think she has been feeling pretty neglected lately. I am sure that once Camp is walking, the two of them (Camp and Piper) are going to give me a run for my money! Anyway- here are some pictures of my sweet boy looking like such a big boy!

1 comment:

Beth LoSurdo said...

So fun...I can't believe how big he is getting!