Camp is such a great baby! He did eventually get over his reflux and we finally got to see his true personality. He is so much fun to hang out with! He is always smiling and LOVES to talk to you. Here are a few of his favorite things this month...
* Camp LOVES to talk! He wakes up talking in the morning and sometimes stops in the middle of eating to tell me something. I talk back to
him often as if we are having a conversation... we both love that time!
* He loves playing in his bouncer. He is getting so good at grabbing the stuffed monkey and elephant. He seems to like the elephant the best... he stares at it the whole time he is in the bouncer. He smiles at it and talks to it as he tries to grab it's trunk.
* He loves looking at himself in the mirror. (I hope this isn't a foreshadow of years to come!) He will smile and talk to himself in the mirror every time.
* When he is sick, he loves his mama. It is so precious. He really wants to cuddle with me when he isn't feeling well.
* "Super Baby Camp" is his favorite game to play with dad! Jake holds him up in the air like he is flying and he smiles so big. He even kicks his legs to go up in the air again. Too cute!
* We now have video chat set up and he is loving getting to see his Mimi and Pappa in Houston on the computer.
* He loves his "big boy stroller." Until this week he has just been in his carrier attached to the stroller. A couple of days ago we busted out the "big boy stroller" and went for a walk (see next post) and he loved it.
We are having a blast with our little man. He is getting so big and learning new "tricks" all the time.