1. Playing in his exersaucer. (Thanks for loaning it to us Charis!) Camp became board with his bouncer and swing because all he wants to do is stand up. So the exersaucer has become his new favorite toy.
2. Going for long walks in his stroller. Camp is loving his stroller more and more each week. He loves going on long walks with Piper. Too cute!
3. Rolling over! Camp learned how to roll over from his tummy to his back a while back, but now knows how to roll from his back to his tummy. Go Camp!
4. Playing with Piper. Camp has become much more aware of Piper. He loves to have his hands on her face. She is so sweet with him. She licks on his hand and lets him grab handfuls of her fur without complaint. Camp loves his dog!
5. Peek-A-Boo... or what I call "Where's Baby Camp?" has become one of his favorite games. He loves hiding behind a blanket only to be discovered when I pull the blanket down.
6. SWINGING! Camp LOVES to swing! I really think this has become his most favorite thing to do. He loves being outside in general, but he especially loves to swing. One of our daily outings now is to walk over to the park and swing. Sometimes we get over there twice a day. I hope our new house is as close to the park as this one is!
7. Camp loves to eat. The boy packs on the pounds. Unfortunately he is packing on the pounds faster than he is packing on the height! I am thinking that we will have to start solids soon.
8. The only thing that Camp seems to like more than swinging and food is the ladies! I have some sweet high school girls who come over on Thursday afternoons each week and Camp loves all of the attention. He gets pretty shy at first but soon becomes quite the flirt. Right now his favorite babysitters are Faith and Katelyn. He loves his time with them!
9. Sitting on Jakes shoulders. Camp loves sitting up high and playing with his dad's hair.
10. Camp loves his Lion. He has a sweet stuffed lion that goes everywhere with him. He loves to snuggle with it when we are in the car.
Disclaimer.... I know that this post is going out SUPER late! I started it forever ago and have been so busy I am just now getting it out. Please know that I will be better in the future!