* Smiling: Camp loves to smile. Not just a little smile though... a big sloppy grin that makes my heart melt everyday.
* Talking: He has just recently discovered his voice and is starting to talk to us more regularly.
* Eating: Wow... the boy LOVES to eat! I am pretty sure he would eat all day if I would let him.
* Reading Books: We have "story time" about 3 times a day and he loves to have books read to him. His favorite right now is a book about pets (his favorite is Poppy the Puppy and Gabi the Goldfish) and Are You My Mother (I think he just likes the character voices that I do for him).
* Time with Dad: Camp loves his dad and definitely needs his time with him each day. When Jake gets home at night Camp is always very alert and smiles a ton at him. The best is when they curl up on the couch to watch football on Sunday afternoons.
We are still very much in the frazzled newborn stage, but I am loving each day with my boys. I cherish my time with Camp and we love being a family.