Friday, January 23, 2009

2 Months!!!

I can hardly believe that Camp is 2 months old now! Wow... time goes by so fast! Our days are getting more and more predictable. He has reflux and was having a terrible time sleeping, but each week is getting better. He is now consistently taking 2-3 naps a day, but we are still working on sleeping longer at night. We love him SO much and can't believe how fast he is growing. He just started smiling over the past week and it is the cutest baby smile ever if I do say so myself! Here are some of his favorite things at 2 months.

* Smiling: Camp loves to smile. Not just a little smile though... a big sloppy grin that makes my heart melt everyday.
* Talking: He has just recently discovered his voice and is starting to talk to us more regularly.
* Eating: Wow... the boy LOVES to eat! I am pretty sure he would eat all day if I would let him.
* Reading Books: We have "story time" about 3 times a day and he loves to have books read to him. His favorite right now is a book about pets (his favorite is Poppy the Puppy and Gabi the Goldfish) and Are You My Mother (I think he just likes the character voices that I do for him).
* Time with Dad: Camp loves his dad and definitely needs his time with him each day. When Jake gets home at night Camp is always very alert and smiles a ton at him. The best is when they curl up on the couch to watch football on Sunday afternoons.

We are still very much in the frazzled newborn stage, but I am loving each day with my boys. I cherish my time with Camp and we love being a family.

2 comments:

Beth LoSurdo said...

I have to admit, Camp has a GREAT smile...it is adorable! :)

Krista said...

Thanks friend! He and Addison are going to be so cute together once the gap evens out a bit!