Saturday, October 3, 2009

A long awaited vacation

Jake and I just got back from an AMAZING vacation in Mexico! We called it our 2nd honeymoon since I was sick for most of our first honeymoon. We had a great time laying by the pool, laying on the beach, snorkeling, sailing and sleeping in! (Camp stayed with my parents in Houston and had a vacation of his own. It was my first time to leave him for so long... but we both did great!)

This is Jake reading and enjoying a cigar in the Jacuzzi on our balcony. It was pretty cool.


Here we are laying out on the beach. P.S. The ocean felt amazing!


Jake wrote me a sweet note while I was laying out.


These two drinks quickly became out signature drinks for the week.


Here we are on at a rooftop sushi bar watching the sunset.


Jake, I am crazy in love with you! I would marry you all over again in a heartbeat. You are my one and only. Thanks for choosing me!

2 comments:

McKay said...

Ahhhh, That is too cute!! Y'all look adorable! I love the sand note too!

Krista said...

Thanks McKay! I miss you friend!